Thursday, March 24, 2011

classy


I have to shake myself into a little bit of a blogging mood. SHAKE! No particular bad reasons, just empty-brained. I'm also the dumbass who thought white pants in the rain was a brilliant idea. For those who are sarcastically impaired, it was not a brilliant idea. It was the opposite of a brilliant idea.

Otherwise, things worthy of noting:
  1. I polished off an entire bag of white popcorn today. Not one of those little orville popcorn bags, but a bag that would normally house 7 tons of tortilla chips, big. This is both impressive and disgusting.
  2. I spent a good portion of my day watching pole dance routines on youtube. NBC is definitely tracking my history and flagging me as a sex offender as we speak.
  3. Taxes have been paid. The sobbing and complaining should slow down now, however they will never fully cease. That's just brutal honesty right there. I'm a complainer, it's part of my charm. Or did they say that's what distracts from my charm?
  4. I JUST found a piece of popcorn in my hair. And ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment