As I sit here in my bed, eating ice cream but really wanting Thai Food, I figure now is as good a time as any to update the blog with a blizzard of pictures. Let it be known that this ice cream is not satisfying my hungry place and my broken microwave is seriously harshing my cooking mellow. This should be my last weekend-o-traveling for a good long time.
SUNDAY, JUNE 12 - D-DAY...G-DAY?
It was the baby sisters graduation so naturally I made it all about myself...and these porta potties. Happy Graduation little sister. I'll try to get over the 5:30am wake-up call. Get a job.
You guys, I'm going to let this amazing wall do all the talking...I'll cut in if it gets the facts wrong.
Wall - "This is Marlise. I'm going to assume she just showered (she didn't) because she smells so good (she doesn't). She's wearing beautiful makeup to look rested and put together (she isn't and she's not). In case you were curious, she didn't sleep in this shirt (she did). Lastly, she didn't scream with joy when she saw me (she did. scared the driver, almost died in a car accident) and she definitely didn't make her dad drive around in a circle 3 times until a spot opened up in front of me (she definitely did)."
I want to make-out with this wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment