I figured the first question on your mind might be, "what is she doing?" and the simplest answer is -- I don't know. It felt natural at the time. Tyra would hate it...and then she'd make me do a commercial for lip gloss when all i really care to do is model and then she'd critique me because I'm not well rounded enough. What a bitch.
I don't really want to model. I'm just making a point.
I don't really want to model. I'm just making a point.
(I believe this actor hit the nail on the head yesterday, when he described my cadence as "parenthetical". I talk, think and write like I have an unlimited amount of ellipses, parenthesis and dashes. Thought over thought. Glad you're still reading.)
Anyway, what have I done today? I'm crossing the days off my calendar so that it feels like the weekend is here. I am cock-teasing my own brain. At one point I even sat and thought of Harry Potter spells. If it's Saturday anywhere near you guys, let me know? Perhaps my geography was just off.

In the world of on-line gambling, there are four distinct classes of slot games that you simply 우리카지노 want to be aware of
ReplyDelete