1. My bedroom, starting to look like a bedroom. A real life manageable, organized, clean and sleep-able living space. Especially after I documented it looking like such a disaster, earlier.
2. Feeling arty. After pinteresting this heart image I had zillions of years ago, I was able to convince my sister this would be a good look for our mantle. With some tweaking of the colors (she was not sold on the original pink theme, nor was I) and an obnoxious amount of heart punching, it came out pretty nicely! I also printed and framed the awesome print Allison made of my dogs. PUNIMS!!
3. More crafty. We made modern coasters. Pinterest is a goldmine. Scrapbook paper + cheap tiles + Mod Podge + spray paint = ringless coffee tables.
4. Remember when I picked up all these cloth boxes and fancy bowls from Marshall's and I had NO idea what to do with them? I have this perfect little jewelry stow-away drawer in my dresser that fits them all perfectly. It also makes me look like I have a good accessories collection. Don't be fooled.
5. Next major purchase. This rug from WEST ELM. I drool all over you orange creamcicle rug!


No comments:
Post a Comment