Since
it is Victoria Secret Fashion Show Day (a national holiday if I'm not
mistaken?), I thought it was only appropriate to let those ladies have
the spotlight for the next 24 hours. I don't want them to have to
compete with me for any kind of attention. They have so many reasons to
be insecure and I'm sure men really have to weigh their options when I'm
thrown into the mix. It's already unfortunate they hear critiques on
their bodies/hair/faces/boobs and how they pale in comparison to mine.
And while they are making their pocket change to be semi-attractive and
say they eat french fries for breakfast..I can sit back (work ridiculously hard), be gorgeous (tank top, bad skin), earn my millions (hundreds), and not diet (i just ate 2 reeses with whip cream on top and had to unbutton my jeans). I couldn't imagine having their life. It must be so tiring. So today...today is their day.
I take it all back on friday, bitches.

No comments:
Post a Comment