I took a week off to be in pajamas and barely do my hair and half-ass my makeup. Full pajama on pajama action. I did take a bunch of thanksgiving instagrams, so THOSE I can share. We are allowed to have 2 of these a week now, since I make the rules!
1. Crafting a centerpiece out of empty olive oil/beer/wine bottles + yarn/twine laying around the apt.
2. Fall stick-stuffs to put in said bottles.
3. Thanksgiving dinner. This is the only picture my dad cared about the whole night.
4. Football snacks.
5. Muppet movie @ El Capitan (for those not in LA, that's the exterior they used for the muppet theatre in the movie).
6. Allison finally giving me the inspo to make the potato roast. mmm!
7. Serving white wine in the teeniest little potion bottles
8. One day of intense rain creating this waterfall outside my door. And then 80*...

No comments:
Post a Comment