Monday, May 21, 2012

A weekend of productivity? Check.

Check. I had seen this DIY necklace on pinterest a couple months ago and immediately knew I'd be trying it.  Or at least, I'd buy the "ingredients" and let them sit in my closet until I needed to spring clean, and then I'd find it and be like "what the hell is this for?" and throw it away. If we're trying to be honest and accurate... The first few times to the craft store was sort of a huge bust since none of them carried these pendants. Cut to a month later and finding EVERYTHING I needed on accident. Cut to me ACTUALLY making it one night because it was seriously painless and quick. How much can I sell them for? What??


Part 2 should mostly be attributed to Dara. She did the dirty work...quite literally with all the dirt and paint. Since we're in the process of putting together a tiny, but adorable, patio--planting some herbs and flowers seemed like the easiest way to spruce up our bitty space. Also, we've been growing those $1 plants from target and they started blooming uncontrollably for the small pot they were in. The only credit I can take here, is taping off the pots so she could spray paint them. You're not allowed to look at them close-up though or you'd see why I might pass that credit on to a 4 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment