I think a 2.5 month break is an appropriate amount of time between posts. I like to keep people missing me. That's the only way my self-esteem can kick into gear. Things that you've missed out on?
After my closet shattered into a million little pieces (c. James Frey), I decided to lighten the load and donate some clothes. Good samaritan brownie points heading my way. Because I'm sure homeless girls are desperately in need of chiffon blouses and "interview" vests. The guy who rebuilt my new closet said, "it's so strong you can hang yourself on it". Comforting.
I started drinking on the job.
God bless a noodle place that sells a vegetarian option! I had no idea how difficult it was to find a veg ramen. Only those 49 cent packets from Ralphs takes me into consideration. But alas, it has been found and conquered, despite record-breaking heat and humidity in Los Angeles. Nobody can keep me away from my noodle soup.
I have a lot of respect for Katy Perry now.
I started dressing like this. Well technically I started laying clothes out on the floor and drawing imaginary bodies in photoshop when I get bored.

No comments:
Post a Comment