
I am POOPED! Dara and I were really bored so we rented a castle bounce house today. The line to be my friend starts at my bedroom door. If you hurry now, you will be the only person in line. Remember how much fun these were at birthday parties when you were young? Remember how it felt like you could bounce in it for hours upon hours? Well, they are still quite fun but the ability to bounce for hours must depreciate with age. I wonder if I would have fared better 5 years ago. Practiced a little bit. Built up a bouncy tolerance. We had the thing for 9 full hours. I'd say about 7 of them were spent laying in it playing angry birds. The other 2 hours of jumping were spread thinly throughout the 9. I feel like I got some good exercise in and I definitely got a little sun. We made a playlist with songs that had the word "jump" or "bounce"..it's like 3 songs.
Now I just need to get my sea legs back so I can fall asleep. I still feel like I'm in an anti-gravity state. We also made it a game to see if we could wear an outfit that had every color visible in the bouncer. Had I known we'd be doing this, I may have avoided the gay pride motif. Luckily I was able to find every color in some shape or form. HOWEVER, it was hot and being in there did not help so I started shedding layers pretty quickly.
This is basically the timeline of how things progressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment