Friday, May 27, 2011

packrat


If I had to narrow it down to the one most annoying thing about being female, it would probably be a tie between: remembering to take birth control pills at the same time every day and packing for a trip. For the sake of today's blog, we're going to run with 'packing for a trip'. I leave for Vegas tomorrow afternoon and return Sunday afternoon. If I've done the math correctly, which I assume I did since I was particularly good at math in school, that is 1 day. There are more letters in the word then there are days I will be away from my closet. However if you take a glance at the above picture, it could be assumed that I am ready for my week long vacation in Mexico. Might I add that this pile is the slimmed down pile. I guess it's never bad to have a little extra, just to be safe. I might spill wine, or get some mysterious vegas hotel liquid stain on me, or tear a hole in a seam of my pants. Then who will be laughing. (Hint: the answer is not my back and shoulders, they will be pretty pissed).

Let's see what I'll be carrying around in my 2" carry-on in today's breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment