BOSSYPANTS. Let me start by saying, if you have any interest in ever purchasing a book--whatever book it may be, doesn't have to be this one, buy it at a bookstore that is NOT in an airport. Use Amazon if physical stores have started evaporating into the same heaven that took AOL and Napster. I've wanted this book for awhile now and I knew I'd be traveling/needing company. It would probably come in handy to help pass the time on planes, trains and automobiles...but mostly planes. I get car sick if I read in a car and I haven't been on a train since that disastrous 8th grade San Diego trip. I digress. Instead I chose to buy it at the Nevada airport for nearly $40, which is a solid $25 more than it normally goes for. I'm also a dum-dum because I could have bought it for my ipad for $12. Not the point, but a point that needed to be made. If you like smiling (which I hear burns calories) and laughing (more calories) and are 100% into self deprecation and maybe some poop jokes, this is the best purchase you will ever make. Also, books make you look smart. Smart girls look 10 pounds thinner at all times (not proven).
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Bossypants
BOSSYPANTS. Let me start by saying, if you have any interest in ever purchasing a book--whatever book it may be, doesn't have to be this one, buy it at a bookstore that is NOT in an airport. Use Amazon if physical stores have started evaporating into the same heaven that took AOL and Napster. I've wanted this book for awhile now and I knew I'd be traveling/needing company. It would probably come in handy to help pass the time on planes, trains and automobiles...but mostly planes. I get car sick if I read in a car and I haven't been on a train since that disastrous 8th grade San Diego trip. I digress. Instead I chose to buy it at the Nevada airport for nearly $40, which is a solid $25 more than it normally goes for. I'm also a dum-dum because I could have bought it for my ipad for $12. Not the point, but a point that needed to be made. If you like smiling (which I hear burns calories) and laughing (more calories) and are 100% into self deprecation and maybe some poop jokes, this is the best purchase you will ever make. Also, books make you look smart. Smart girls look 10 pounds thinner at all times (not proven).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment