
1.
Boyfriend. There he is. He survived his first vacation with me. He didn't break up with me after seeing me on an airplane
(It's ugly. Worse than the first night with no makeup date). He humored me when I wanted to use the Forever21 photobooth in times square. Even though he isn't particularly fond of this blog, I still like him alright. This was a seriously cool photobooth. Maybe #3 should be photobooth...hmmm...

2.
Covergirl Temptress. Part of me would like to create a rule that I am never allowed to buy products with names like "Temptress" Enchantress" "Vamp" "Siren" or "Bewitching" (this list can go onnnnn). However with my new venture into really immature lipstick colors, I have come across this inexpensive Covergirl product that via magazine leaflet, Taylor Swift has been hounding me to try. Well, I tried and I loved. You win again Taylor.
No comments:
Post a Comment