Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bachelor of arts < Bachelor of smarts


Today's equation went something like this:

Apt viewings + driving + extreme heat + lot's of killing time + late workshop = tons of eating throughout day

Too much food was consumed. The upside is that we did find something we really really liked and have decided to apply for it asap. Yes, that was quick. I'm pretty indecisive and I like lot's of things, so narrowing anything down to one choice is usually my downfall. People always chime in with, "when it's the right one, you will know"...and then I have a panic attack because everything feels equally right. Well I now know what they mean. It's like when you try on a million wedding gowns (I think) and then you put one on and start to cry (it happens on TV). Get that one. I walked into this place and went "yep, I already know how i'd decorate"...and then cried. I didn't really, but that would have been awesome.

Now if only they taught you how to fill out rental applications in college. I need a higher degree for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment