Today marks Day #1 of official apartment searching. I wish I had more positive things to contribute about the day, but it was pretty fruitless. I even attempted a spit-take, WITHOUT liquid in my mouth, after one landlord told me the price of his 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment. He was ridiculous. Not the good kind of ridiculous.
Enough about that. Please relish in this conversation I had with my boyfriend on Saturday. (If you need references as to why I found it hilarious, please use ANY PICTURE OF ME)
M: *in my head* this girl is totally his type
K: she's really cute
M: AHH! I was just going to say you'd say that!
K: you know me.
M: you're a butt guy
K: WHAT? No way, I'm a boob guy.
M: ....
K: Have you SEEN my ex girlfriend, she was soooooo skinny and had huuuuuuge tits.
M: .......
K: I mean. I'm a butt guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment