After what feels like nonstop traveling and living out of suitcases, I can finally have a week at home. This lifestyle is far too cool for me. I go out of town next weekend too and then I'm stuck at home for the remainder of the summer. 10 bucks says I will be complaining about this by next monday.
Anyway, I knew it was probably about time I buckled down and ate some healthy food, squeezed in a few hours of exercise, had a normal shower, maybe took a layer of skin off my face in the hopes I would look less mutant-like. INSTEAD I had this day: fruit roll-ups for breakfast, salad for lunch, drove to Hollywood to see "Midnight in Paris", Carmel Corn for snack, Bob's Big Boy french fries for second snack, Starbucks for 3rd snack, 9 pieces of fun-sized candy at my workshop (I'm pretty sure at that point, it's officially 2 full sized candy bars), coconut cake for dinner, annnd water. You gotta end the day healthy. Replenish the skin and the electrolytes.
Long story short, go see the movie. There's a lot of historical names that get thrown about so maybe brush up on your authors, artists and poets. You'll feel a little smarter when everyone else is laughing and you're still trying to figure out what they said because you can't understand a french accent. I'm so cultured.

No comments:
Post a Comment