Monday, June 6, 2011

It's June, so of course in typical LA fashion it is cold and raining. We're always striving to stand out and be weird and unique. Normally this wouldn't phase me. However for the first time in my entire life, I decided to follow Oprah's advice and take the warm wintery pieces out of my closet and put them into a storage bin. I never do this. They remain in my closet collecting dust, taking up incredible amounts of needed space until December rolls around again. I had had enough. The closet rod is starting to dip in the middle and I can no longer move the hangers around to see what I own anymore. (I should also mention I'm really bad at getting rid of things.) So yes, away the 90 cable knit sweaters and cardigans went. Then someone was like, "this is really going to fuck with her head...let's June Gloom the crap out of her". Which brings us to today and me pulling out said sweaters and cardigans.

I'm sure tomorrow will bring about the 80s-90s because that's how life works.

No comments:

Post a Comment