Wednesday, June 8, 2011

tamponos


I think we will be able to file the following entry under TMI?*

I want to design a tampon that has a retractable string.

Hear me out. 

That way, if [god forbid] you ever need to pee while wearing one, you don't have to sit on a wet string for another 1-3 hours. Change it up ladies, no toxic shock. This is what I stressed about for the entire day. Of course, by 'stressed' I mean I went shopping with my mom, had breakfast for lunch and thought about it for the 2 minutes prior to using the restroom. It was basically a blip of my life and yet somehow an entire entry in this blog. Priorities.




*It's not really TMI since it isn't strictly MY personal life story. This has to happen to like 50% of the world...the other 50% should be made aware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment