Point 1. How does one hop back onto the friendship-bracelet-making bandwagon? Is there an age limit? I love how they look when mixed with other wrist jewelry and they seem to be making a bit of a comeback. Of course now they are more elaborate and $75 a pop, but popular is popular. I think I have an arm for multiple bracelets.
Point 2 of today's blog deals with my ONE complaint about Trader Joe's. Though delicious, inexpensive, fresh and trendy, Trader Joe's is guilty of impossible-to-open-jars. I first came to this conclusion after I had been working hard to open a jar of cornichons. My dad and I taking turns, feeling an inexplicable amount of pain. After a good 10 minutes, my sheer strength/power ended up breaking the glass jar. Actually, it fell off the counter from all the pressure I was using..then broke. Tomato Tom-ah-to.
I'm writing to Mr. Guinness about yesterday though. I have a 24/7 hankering for chips & salsa. In my mouth all the time. I bought some and brought it back to work. The jar started out so good and positive. Easy peasy, looked good and mouth-watering. 6 hours later, still no salsa in my mouth. My chips were getting restless. Eventually my wrist started having shooting pains and the palm of my hand bruised up. I decided this jar was actually pretty evil. White flag. I finally got it open after a few tries this morning (yesterday's marlise totally loosened it!) and the salsa was quite good. However, after I broke down the formula of how I derived at said result...was it worth it?

No comments:
Post a Comment