Friday, July 15, 2011

poop & pens


If you are my friend on facebook, you already know the kind of morning I had. Luckily, you get to hear it again since it was that special. It started great -- everyone seems to have the day off work today so it took maybe 20 minutes to get here; allowing me to see the upside of this freeway closure. Then it took a turn for the worse when I had no choice but to watch a very naked, very old man, standing on a sidewalk outside my office, secreting what he could out of his backside orifice and then wiping every which way with leaves he picked off the ground. This is not easy to type in a lady-like way. I hope you get the magnitude of horror despite my flowery vocabulary. 

Luckily it started looking up again after finding a pack of Jonas Brothers pens on the floor. 

You take the good with the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment