Wednesday, September 14, 2011

References

Someone needs to keep me OUT of Bed Bath & Beyond.  Just tackle me at the front door, please.  Maybe put me in some kind of wrestler hold until I tap out?  (I watched "Warrior" this weekend) All I needed were Castor cups to keep my bed from sliding on the wood floors.  [Sidenote: These are IMPOSSIBLE to find]. I'm a little tired of waking up in the middle of my bedroom. They are almost as elusive as the Princes Diana Beanie Baby...which I STILL got, thankyouverymuch (relevant references ended there). Point is, I walked out 3 pillows heavier and $55 lighter.  When I returned to my car, someone had stolen my license plate.  Yeah, just gone. I know this means a trip of doom to the DMV where they will then yell at me for not changing my address.  Not to mention my car is registered under my father's name and I apparently need various bits of his information to even get this process rolling.  I wonder how quick mail moves from Russia?

The good news? We got cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment