1. MK WATCHES. I think it's time to start widening my watch collection. Obsessed with these 2 gentleman lately. I must check the website 3 times a day just in CASE they go on a slight sale.
2. GNOCCHI IN NAPLES SUNGLASSES. Getting back into the shopping swing of things. It's a vicious hobby. Much like pringles. I'm not sure these would even look good on me, but they look pretty sharp and the price doesn't horrify me.
3. LUMIX DIGI CAM. I'm in the market for a new camera since mine has been somewhat of a poop, lately. I REALLY want an SLR camera, but I realize how impractical that is for every day use/clutches. Supposedly this takes SLR-type pictures AND it's compact and sorta fancy lookin'. I could use some fancy in my life.
4. HALLOWEEN DECOR. Now that I have my own place, I don't want to skip out on the holidays. I don't envision a full blown haunted house happening, but I do want to acknowledge that some sort of season is upon us. I came across this on pinterest and thought it was such a cute girly way to halloweenerize my door. I also needed a reason to use 'Halloweenerize'--mission accomplished.
5. STUDDED USB. I know this is ridiculous, but I love it. It also really fit the color scheme of this week's TILT. That is what we in the "industry" call--fate. People outside of the industry call it that too.






No comments:
Post a Comment