Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Apartment

On the next edition of "WHAT DOES MY APARTMENT LOOK LIKE"..I bring you a bathroom. We ran with a theme.  The theme being "we like taking pictures of you at your most vulnerable"...I think it is coming across quite nicely.  

BATHROOM A & BATHROOM B
(i.e. Target heaven)

All of these prints were found while doing random google image searches (which I painfully admit to doing in my spare time).  Credit goes to any person who may be the artist(s) behind any of them.  Also, hey welcome to the blog!  Major thanks to Target for having a sale on frames and allowing me to purchase ALL of them.  This is no joke, they have been out of stock since my last trip.  Sorry, college students.

No thanks goes to Target for THESE frames.  They were the biggest pains in the butt and they barely close.  One day they will just fall off the wall.  I'm waiting for it.  Patiently, patiently waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment