Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LA>>KY

For my last day in California (at least for a few days...and thank God) I decided to R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T!  Also, I had completely run out of clothing and clean stuff and pants, so I was sorta left with this men's Old Navy tank that has the lowest cut armholes my biceps have ever seen.  I have many errands to run tonight before our flight in the morning...including, but not limited to, buying a suitcase.  Nothing like  being prepared and ahead of schedule, right?  This may be the most adult purchase I'll ever make.  So excited to get away for a little bit and to be part of my very first wedding for Miss Allison and Mr. Mike.  I'm even going to ignore how cold I'm going to be :o).  So there will be somewhat of a lull in this here blog this week, but when I return...there should be good stuff to show.  I'll instagram the shit out of the trip.  Classy-like and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment