This here blog has quickly turned into a picture tumblr dedicated to me. Let me make it clear that I intend for it to be neither of those things. But back to pictures of me..
Is anyone else dealing with insufferably static hair lately? I think cutting it has made it too healthy and soft. Only in my land are these bad things. Combine those awful qualities with off-and-on moisture in the air...? I thought something dangerous was going to happen yesterday when I held a pair of scissors in my hand. I turned to my confidante, where I get all of my answers: Google. A lot of people suggested taking dryer sheets and rubbing them on your hair. Sooooo...the people walking past my office today have seen a whole lot of me doing this.
Any other suggestions? Right now, I keep putting lotion on the ends. I'm certain that's not the answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment